How do you make this? Carefully. Next question.
How did you start making jewelry?
Are these pearls real?
Pearls but >. These signature pebble pearls are a hand crafted composite: mother of pearl shell is crushed, formed into the pebble shape, then lacquered and polished 18 times (we counted) to draw out the shell’s luster and hue. We wanted to deliver the look of pearl without the quick degradation.
What type of metal is used?
- Classic, polished 14 karat gold over brass
- 925 solid sterling silver with high polish finish
- Anti-tarnish silver plated brass
Can I mix gold and silver? LOVE this question. A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y. The diamond dealers of the world want you to think your white gold ring doesn’t match your yellow gold earrings but girlfriend, silver and yellow were made for each other. Mix and match your heart away.
Why are pearls always “in”?
As Chanel would say, “A girl should be two thing: classy and fabulous.” And if a pearl isn’t both those things, we don’t know what is. Maybe that’s why Chanel peppered in so many pearls…
Can I get it wet? Can you? Yes. Should you? No.
What inspires you? 100% true and also obligatory mom answer: my son and my doggy. Oh also anything equestrian, vintage, clean lines, and all the hard working women out there making it happen.
Shipping and Returns
- Orders typically ship within 1-7 days after receipt of order (we really aim for closer to 1-3 but cannot guarantee)
- Return for full credit within 7 days of receipt. We do NOT provide return shipping.
- Merchandise exchange within 2 weeks of receipt. We do NOT provide shipping labels for exchange.
- Final sale after 2 weeks.
Repairs / damage down the road
I’ve lost a single Canino earring - poop!
We get emailed this quite a bit. Ladies, half pair earring replacements are available at 50% of the full pair price, you are responsible for shipping charges. If you had two pairs of pebbles, you could wear them mismatched … just throwing that out there …